14th of June 2022
1. WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Daken spa, with registered office in Bari (Italy), at Via Raffaele Bovio 32 VAT and CF 06339760727, REA BA-479093, (hereinafter also Kimera) is the owner of the processing of personal data of users collected through its site www.kimera-design.com.La registration on that site allows you to take advantage of services dedicated to registered users of all the portals of our network using the same login credentials. The address for the exercise of the rights provided by the GDPR EU 2016/679 is firstname.lastname@example.org Daken spa to be sure that the personal data of its users are safe, gives instructions on privacy and security to employees and verifies that these instructions are strictly applied within the company.
2. OUR INFORMATION
Data Protection Officer of Daken spa (also known as RDP/DPO): To exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR), the interested party must address a written request to: Daken spa, Zona Ind.le Jesce, Matera, 75100 or write to the Data Protection Officer at the following email address email@example.com
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Your personal data (personal details, user ID and password, e-mail address) are collected and processed by Daken spa for purposes strictly related to the use of the website and its information services, with information also provided by third party advertisers. Your personal data may also be used in other processing operations, however, in terms compatible with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with reserved functions, as part of the processes of access to the portal, such as the modification of your access data and your user profile;
- to receive our newsletters and DEM that are an intrinsic part of our services, therefore, consenting to the processing of your data Daken spa may send you emails containing technical and commercial information about third party companies. These emails (also called DEM or newsletters) are an integral part of the services provided by Daken spa;
- to provide you with assistance services;
- to send your requests aimed at obtaining information and receiving informative material (catalogs, brochures, price lists, etc..) to our advertisers;
- when you make a purchase, for the processing of orders and the management of the commercial relationship (deliveries, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if necessary, will be our suppliers of payment systems or payment security, our delivery suppliers, our business partners. These companies are obliged to protect your data and use it in accordance with this policy and the requirements of the Law.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT COMMUNICATE TO DAKEN SPA YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The communication of your personal data to Daken spa and, in particular, of your personal data, your e-mail address, your postal address, your telephone number are necessary for the receipt of the newsletter and for access to free services rendered through its portals or the provision of other services rendered on the web sites at your request or when your data is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations under laws or regulations. Any refusal to communicate, to Daken spa, some of your data necessary for these purposes could make it impossible for Daken spa to provide services through its web sites, such as sending you the newsletter, provide information or printed material, send you news about conferences, seminars and courses, provide support services, properly fulfill the obligations of law and regulation. Failure to provide data may constitute, depending on the case, a legitimate and justified reason for Daken spa not to perform or suspend the services you have requested. The communication to Daken spa of further data, other than essential data, for the purpose of carrying out its services is, on the other hand, optional and has no consequences for the use of the web site. Depending on the case and, if necessary, from time to time, Daken spa will inform you of the mandatory or optional nature of the communication of your personal data. We will highlight the compulsory or optional nature of the communication of your data, putting an appropriate character (*) to the information of a compulsory nature or only data necessary for the provision of services on our portals. We remind you that failure to provide optional personal data will not result in any obligation or disadvantage.
5. TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be made available to third companies that process data autonomously only to carry out the operations described on our portals as indicated in paragraph 3 above and only when this purpose is not incompatible with the purposes for which your data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, in accordance with the law. Any third party companies to which we will make available such data are companies that are customers of Daken spa that, through the signing of contractual clauses, have provided adequate guarantees on the subsequent use of such data for the purposes for which your data were obtained (requests for information, requests for quotes, etc..). The data will not be communicated, sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties, without the users having been informed in advance and, with their consent, when required by law.
6. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON OUR PORTALS
As part of the use and navigation of our portals, it may happen that some personal data are collected automatically (through so-called “cookies”), as, for example, in the case of collection of the user’s IP address and other information relating to the stay on the website or the preferences expressed by the user in the choice of services offered by the site. This information and data are collected directly and automatically by the website and as part of its operation. For further details on how it works you can read our Information on (cookies)
7.2 BANK DATA REGISTRATION
In case of payment by credit card, the information necessary for the execution of the transaction, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date, security code will be protected and managed by our systems to allow you to finalize the purchase. The information and payment provisions entered in the financial system (credit card number, security codes) are processed through the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and will not be stored in any way on our systems.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you may exercise, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the following rights and obtain:la conferma dell’esistenza o meno di dati personali che ti riguardano;
- information about the origin of your personal data;
- information about the purpose and method of processing of your personal data;
- information about the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller and data processors;
- the names of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity, for example, as data processors;
- when possible, information about the storage period and obtain limitations to the processing;
- the portability of the data, i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance
- the updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters i) and j) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
- revocation of consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation propose a complaint to the competent authority (Privacy Guarantor)
You will, however, have the right to oppose
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
c) the automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time, provided that you do so within the limits of the law, by making a request to Daken spa at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to which we will provide an appropriate response. Daken spa may refuse to comply with requests that are futile, annoying, damaging the privacy of others or are excessively difficult to satisfy. You may unsubscribe from our periodic newsletters at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe from newsletter” link in the footer of all communications sent to you.
If you wish to receive further information on how Daken spa treats your personal data, please write an e-mail to the following address email@example.com. In order to know your rights and be updated on the legislation on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
10. STORAGE TIMES
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.